1. CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is after 3PM and Check-out time is before 11AM. Early check in and late check out may be possible but must be pre-arranged with the owner prior to arrival.
2. SMOKING: Most Paraiso Vacation properties are NON SMOKING units. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on the patios of non-smoking units.
3. PETS: Pets are not permitted in rental units unless agreed upon in advance with the Owner.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A damage/reservation deposit is required to book the reservation. The amount of the deposit is $250 for two and three bedroom condominiums and $400 for the penthouse. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refunded within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or other fines during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the provided garbage cans and soiled dishes are placed in the sink and/or dishwasher.
d. All keys are left inside the unit and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangement with owner.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Paraiso del Mar.
5. RENT PAYMENT: Payment of all rental fees including required taxes and cleaning fees is required at least 30 days prior to arrival. Paraiso Vacations is responsible for sending detailed invoices along with payment information to guests.
6. CLEANING FEE: There is a mandatory cleaning fee added to the cost of the property rental. This fee covers the cleaning of the property after departure and does not include daily maid or cleaning service. Daily maid service is available at an extra cost and can be arranged in advance with the property owner.
7. CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 30 days of the arrival date have the possibility of forfeiture of the damage deposit. This is left to the discretion of the Owner. Late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of each property is posted on each Paraiso Vacations listing. Two bedroom condos sleep 4-5 and three bedrooms sleep 6-7. Additional charges may be assessed by the Owner for additional guests above this published maximum. Failure to disclose the correct number of guests could result in loss of damage deposit.
10. SPECIFIED GUESTS: Additional people other than those in the Guest party as set forth in the Rental Contract Form may not stay overnight in the property. Failure to abide by this may lead to forfeiture of rental deposit. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
11. CHILDREN: Some Paraiso Vacations properties are not set up for young children, either due to contents or safety concerns of the property. If Owners specify that children under the age of 12 are not permitted, guests agree to abide by these rules set forth by the property Owner.
11. MINIMUM STAY: Most Paraiso Vacation properties require a minimum of three (3) night stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the Owner may charge the three night rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Paraiso Vacation properties do provide beach towels to be used by guests. All used beach towels be left in the unit and not at the pool or the beach.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. RESORT RULES: Guests agree to abide by all set rules and regulations of the Paraiso del Mar Resort.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.